Amsterdam Photo Diary, Netherlands

Amsterdam is a beautiful city, surrounded by beautiful architecture and beautiful culture. Traveling there as part of a 16 hour stop-over, half of which I was asleep, makes for an excruciating wrestle with organisation. So what did I do for the precious few hours that I spent there? Maybe visit the world renowned Van Gogh Gallery?  Or the sex museum? No, my time was spent wandering around the city at sunrise whilst it drizzled with rain. Possibly the best way to introduce myself to the Netherlands.

Amsterdam Canal Reflection NetherlandsAmsterdam Hash Museum Netherlands
Amsterdam Food Cafe Netherlands
Amsterdam Royal Palace Netherlands
Amsterdam Row of Houses Netherlands
Amsterdam Walkway Bikes Netherlands
Amsterdam Architecture Netherlands
Amsterdam Narrow Canal Netherlands



No comments:

Post a Comment