Introducing the Thin Tea Teatox

Thin Tea Detox Teatox

Thin Tea is a detox tea used by thousands of people to predominately help them lose weight. I’d previously tried the tea a year or so ago, and pleased with the results I’ve come back for more. ThinTea were kind enough to send me a 28 day package which includes two different types of teas; the Detox Blend and the Fat Burn Blend, and a cute little tea infuser. The website gives you the choice of a 14 day ($34.95) or 28 day ($69.90) teatox and a number of individual teas.

I don’t tend to ever have bad skin and I’m fairly confident with my body but long flights do bad things to my general well-being. After my grueling flight from Australia to England I’ve had terribly dry skin for a while. I’m hoping that Thin Tea will be able to fix the issue and maybe give me a better body whilst I’m at it. Other than this I can be very prone to bloating, especially when I eat acidic foods so I’m excited to see what the Detox Blend will do for me in this regard.

Thin Tea Detox Teatox

The detox is meant to be coupled with frequent exercise and clean eating. The website helps you with the nutritional and fitness side of things giving you a guide to follow to optimize your weight loss goals.While I already do a little bit of exercise I'll be upping my game a bit to working out five days a week with the occasional run. I will also not follow a strict diet but encourage myself to choose healthier options and minimize my intake of unnecessarily fatty foods.

I’m not going to beat around the bush here. Teatoxes are notorious for being seen as a scam, the testimonials on their site are accused of being fake and it’s even gone so far that some detoxes are apparently linked with causing illnesses. Although on my first go I was pretty apprehensive of the promises made by some companies, after doing my first two week round of Thin Tea I was definitely happy with my result, hence why I’ve committed to round 2. You can read my previous review here.

Thin Tea Detox Blend
Thin Tea Fat Burn Blend

I’ll be starting the detox in about a weeks time, after I get back from a short trip to London. Look out on my Instagram @KitsuneKennedy and Twitter for updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment