June Picks

Notice the difference? I've been experimenting lately with the layout of my blog which you may or may not have noticed. Part of the revamp is to create more visually appealing images that are efficient in terms of blog space. Yes that's right, no more mile long posts of over sized clothing images. Phew.

This month one of my favourite shoe brands makes an appearance; Public Desire, a UK based company with some really killer styles. Another absolute beauty of a brand I've recently stumbled across is The Jetset Diaries, seen in the vibrant blue dress below. They're honestly well worth checking out, I promise! Imagine luxury travel jetsetter come Bali beach bum. Flook is also a brand to watch with tons of lazy beach styles, perfect for the coming Summer months.

The Clothing Edit June Kitsune Kennedy


The Petite Edit June Kitsune Kennedy


The Shoe Edit June Kitsune Kennedy



No comments:

Post a Comment