ASOS/Guess/Boohoo Haul

Q. What's better than watching your favourite Youtuber show you their most recent haul?
A. Obviously a haul of your own.

Guess Black Skater Dress
I'm not usually one to wear going out dresses, regardless if it's a big event or just a boozy night in a bar. That is until I was gifted this pretty little number. Guess has really created a dress to be proud of, taking the simple skater style and making it edgy by adding back cut-outs and mesh.

Black Guess Skater Dress

ASOS Monochrome Cape
How can you say no to a garment that makes it perfectly acceptable to wear a blanket outside? That's right, you can't. Possibly the best creation to ever grace a woman's wardrobe the ASOS cape was definitely a must-buy for me. In a city like Sydney in Winter chilly dry days are nothing surprising and sometimes you just need to throw something comfy on.

ASOS Monochrome Cape

ASOS Floral Print Kimono
It's taken me ages to finally find a the perfect kimono. Just something to throw on when I get out of bed instead of having to pull on leggings and a top in an attempt to not traumatize my housemates. Although I originally swayed towards the horrifically priced Agent Provocateur options (I'm a sucker for lace) I came across this bright floral print by ASOS. It just sceams beach holiday doesn't it?

ASOS Floral Print Kimono

ASOS Runner Shorts
I'd bought these as I'd taken an interest in a beginners pole dancing class and I was determined to get kitted out. Unfortunately the class never happened, but luckily the purchases did (whoops). I love how these are versatile enough to wear lazily in the house as well as out and about AND of course to the gym.

ASOS Black Runner Shorts

ASOS Longline T-Shirt Dress
The physical embodiment of casual, intoducing the ultimate t-shirt dress. For someone who doesn't like dresses this is pretty much a goldmine. Without the long term commitment of uncomfortable waists and short skirts this dress can be worn with sneakers and heels alike. Layer to your hearts content or wear on it's own on a warm day.

ASOS Longline T-Shirt Dress

Boohoo Knitted Stripe Crop
I have a bit of a love/hate relationship when it comes to crop tops. Although I adore the high neck, sleeveless designs they look terrible worn with pretty much any bra except for a stick on one. On a day to day basis they lack the kind of support I want.

Boohoo Knitted Stripe Crop

Also guys, I've started a LookBook. Go check it out for all my outfits !



No comments:

Post a Comment