Travel Update

Kitsune Kennedy New England National Park Australia

Hi guys. So I've been a bit absent lately from Kitsune Kennedy and social media in general as you might have noticed. Partly because my phone has recently decided to break and therefore using Instagram is pretty much impossible and Twitter is just a hassle. Mainly though because for the past two weeks I decided to travel up the East Coast of Australia, from Sydney to Cairns, staying in hotels and hitching rides with strangers. Not that it's needed to be said but its difficult to create blog posts when I'm worrying about where to sleep that night or crusin' to the Whitehaven Beach.

 The decision to get away came around when I realised that after staying in Australia for almost two years it occurred to me that I hadn't done anywhere near as much travelling as I'd been hoping to do, classing Sydney as my home and basically never leaving the state. So one day, with three weeks left on my visa, I picked up my bags and ditched the city to see how far I could make it North. I came across some amazing towns and places, visiting Nimbin, Byron Bay, Noosa, Airlie Beach, Brisbane and the Whitsundays. Before I left I told myself if I made it to Cairns I'd be proud of myself. I honestly didn't think I'd even make it to Brisbane, but on the tenth day I made it to my destination and now I feel I can rest easy knowing I'd crammed so much into such a small space of time.

Thankfully I now have a ton of new content for you guys including hostel reviews, city guides, photo diaries, and of course plenty of sunrise and sunset photos. However I won't be able to pick up Instagram (@KitsuneKennedy) for a while until I'm back in England with a new phone, hopefully one that doesn't take blurry ass pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment