Instagram Roundup: The Past Month

 February the 14th marks my month anniversary back on Australia soil and to celebrate that I've composed a selection of some of my favourite picks taken from my Instagram @KitsuneKennedy
Instagram Roundup Australia Kitsune Kennedy
 Top left: A gorgeous sunset snap of Umina Beach, the first place I traveled to this month. I'd grabbed my camera that night after being a little on hiatus with photography but the landscape made me fall in love with the hobby just that much more.

Top Middle: Snagging a quality find in a second-hand shop is probably one of the best feelings in the world. This minimalist watch goes perfectly with almost anything, enhancing this casual business look.

Top Right: One of the things that has remained at the top of my bucket list for a while is watching a film at an open air cinema. Finally, through a completely random incident I managed to go. Although the film was pretty lame it was still an awesome experience.

Middle Left: Ah, Amsterdam! I traveled here just before I arrived in Australia only for an overnight stopover, but in those few hours the place captured my heart. I'm looking to visit the Netherlands again properly later in the year.

Middle Middle: Recently I seem to have been noticing a lot more quotes on my Instagram feed and somehow this one caught my interest.

Middle Right: Kinokuniya in Sydney always has a featured artist in their entryway. This photo captures my favourite piece from the current exhibit.

Bottom Left: I can never seem to keep away from a good bookstore. Gertrude & Alice in Bondi is possibly my new favourite. Finally a second hand bookstore that stocks David Crystal and serves some killer hot chocolate at the same time!

Bottom Middle: Bringing back the bucket list and this was another one ticket off. I've been meaning to visit Coogee ever since I came to Australia back in 2014 as so many people raved about it. Finally I went on a miniature roadtrip from Maroubra to Coogee to Bondi where I got to check out Sydney's most famous beaches all in one day.

Bottom Right: Recently Chinese New Year rocked around and Sydney celebrated in style. Martin Place became a central hub of traditional Chinese games and various food trucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment