Letters From Home & Topshop Goodies

 I think being ten thousand miles away from your family is a good enough excuse to be homesick. Thankfully, being a generous lot, they keep my emotions in check.

Collection of books, jewellery, letters and photos

Prouds the Jewellers crystal earrings


Personally for me it's a little weird receiving nice jewellery from people, because I almost never get any and haven't done throughout my life. It's only recently that I've kind of started to go into that 'phase' of buying nice things and appreciating their worth. These earrings are from Prouds and they're crystals set in gold.

Film photos of beaches and aeroplanes

I love having printed pictures. It's a dying hobby, or practice to develop film which is a real shame. I can't tell you how many pictures I have scattered about in various boxes and notebooks. These ones particularly are from family holidays and the such.

Topshop socks and panties
Close-up of Where's Wally? boy shorts

Topshop underwear is one of my favourites. Mainly because a) they fit perfectly, b) they have a very diverse range of styles and c) Topshop does some amazing deals on them. As you can see from the novelty to the seductive they fill a broad spectrum whether you want to lounge in bed all day or dress-up for a night out.

Close-up of mint green Topshop socks

Back in England for a while I remember a trend amongst girls to buy Topshop socks and have the frills peeking out from their boots or sneaker. Now, I can't say that it was the best decision of our lives, but you can't deny that they're comfy motherfuckers.

Kitsune Kennedy earing Topshop socks


No comments:

Post a Comment