February Picks

Again I seem to have stuck with the trend of ASOS and Topshop ranking highest in my picks, but this time there are a few surprises. With new arrivals from a range of stores after the January sales there's so much to choose from.

ASOS Petite Maxi Dress in Pastel Floral with Thigh Split

Personally I'm not really a maxi dress kinda girl, being petite makes me look pretty damn stubby in them. However this little number knocks all my worries out of the water. This dress is perfect for the Summer weather and is versatile enough to be worn with dainty heels or a leather jacket. It gives off a feminine Kylie Jenner twist with the thigh split.
ASOS Petite Maxi Dress in Pastel Floral with Thigh Split, $87 ASOS

Petite Sleeveless Jacket

Sleeveless blazers are a trend that I'm loving at the moment. What's so great is the opportunity to layer in the Winter or wear as a vest in Summer. I've recently had a love of turtleneck vests and in this instance I think they're a match made in heaven.
Petite Sleeveless Jacket, £42 Topshop

Window Check Curved Hem Shirt

Checked, floppy shirts are in at the moment. Wandering around Topshop I found quite a few shirts in similar styles (longer at the back, curved hem) but in different patterns. This shirt is great for bossiness casual meetings and events or for a lunch date.
Window Check Curved Hem Shirt, £38 Topshop

ASOS Co-ord High Waisted Full Skirt in Satin in Floral Print

Add a pop of colour to your outfit with this super silky skirt. Pair with the co-ord or a block crop for a classy Summer look. I love how KENZA wore it on her recent trip to Thailand.
ASOS Co-ord High Waisted Full Skirt in Satin in Floral Print, $58 ASOS

ASOS Petite Exclusive Wide Leg Jumpsuit with Twist Cut Out in Crepe

In my recent post (Petite Shopping Guide) I expressed my dislike for jumpsuits but this one is the kind that I'd make an exception for. Wear with a black flopping hat and some killer black boots (see bottom) and you're ready to go!
ASOS Petite Exclusive Wide Leg Jumpsuit with Twist Cut Out in Crepe, $87 ASOS

Missguided Active Cross Back Sports Bra Mint

Missguided's new Active range has made a big splash in the bloggersphere. Providing a wide range of practicle yet fashionable alternatives has impressed a lot of people. I picked out one of my favourite pieces from the collection.
Active Cross Back Sports Bra Mint, $20 Missguided

Public Desire Taylor Strappy Peep Toe Heel

If I had to pick one item from my wardrobe that I couldn't live without it would be my black ankle boots. They're such a great heel, able to be worn as a statement piece or just to add a bit of bad bitch vibes to your outfit. Public Desire is one of the best places to find these, and being petite they make some damn high shoes for us.
Taylor Strappy Peep Toe Heels, £29.99 Public Desire


All prices in AUD or GBP

No comments:

Post a Comment