Top 5 Beauty Products I Stand By


Make-up collection

Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner
Ever since I started using liquid eyeliner in my mid-teens it didn’t take me long to discover Collection 2000 and I’ve never gone back. Not only is it unbelievably affordable it’s precision and colour is perfect. I’ve tried too many brands before where the liquid eyeliner colour wasn’t strong enough or would flake throughout the day but Collection 2000 hits all the right marks. If you’re looking for that one reliable eyeliner, you’ve found it.

Clinique Concealer
Clinique is known for being one of the best skincare brands around with its Three Step Formula to clearing acne being a massive hit. Not surprisingly then their concealer is just as great. As well as being good enough on your skin not to dry it out the formula also works to combat the blemishes you’re trying to cover. So when those articles tell you not to wear make-up during a breakout you need not worry.

Clinique Pore Minimizer
This may be a bit of an obscure one. Somehow I’ve found myself kind of self-conscious of my pores being a little bigger than other peoples; possibly due to staring at my face so closely in the mirror all the time. Clinique’s pore minimizer works wonders for tightening your face and giving you more of a flawless finish without having to wear foundation.

Topshop Lipstick in Ditsy
A year ago if you asked me to wear a peachy pink lipstick I would have probably flat out ran away. It’s weird how Topshop seems to be one of those brands that encourages me to explore different avenues of beauty and fashion. Their lipsticks are, in my opinion, one of the best on the market. They do a range of beautiful matte shades in strong colours that last the day. Ditsy is one I’ve come to love, working perfectly with my complexion.

Models Prefer Eyeshadow Stick in Down To Earth
Again another beauty product I’d thought I’d never wear. Whereas my skill with eyeshadow powders continues to elude me the eyeshadow stick it much more my speed. Although Models Prefer is the only one I’ve had a chance to try it’s easy to work with, just a few swipes on your eyelid, a bit of smudging with your finger and you’re good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment