4 Workouts You Can Do In Your Bedroom

Women's workout in the bedroom

Recently due to my living situation I've only had the teeniest area to workout in next to me bed which is, well, pretty inadequate. Now I know you'll be screaming at me to go outside for a jog or something but there's those days you can't bring yourself to change out of those sleeping shorts. These workouts are for those days. No equipment, no space, just you and your bedroom.

Butt
I've been doing The 30 Day Butt Lift Challenge by Blogilates and damn, in just a weeks time what a change! I admit I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to fitness so in my routine squats were the only way my butt would ever get any attention but this guide introduced me to four new ways of getting that firmer derriere. Including a free printable checklist you gradually build up your workout throughout the month. No excuses now!

Abs
Sure you might go to the gym everyday murdering the treadmill or elliptical but then you're probably neglecting your most prized possession, your abs. Luckily the Women's Workout Channel have an easy to follow, pretty intense daily workout video that'll get you washboard abs in weeks. Perfect both at the gym or in your room, it doesn't really matter.

Legs
We say hello again to Blogilates but this time with her Stiletto Leg Workout inspired by Victoria Secret models. Throw your trainers to the side because this workout requires you to do the moves in heels. Yes, heels. Now I'm a bit sceptical about this one, I'm sure it isn't healthy to be putting that much stress on your feet, but I'll be trying it nonetheless. Find her video here.

Full Body
Pumps & Iron's Tabata Workout with Isometric Holds is definitely one to get you sweating.If you're looking for a workout that will target all areas at once, but that can be done quickly in the morning then check this one out. While you're at it you should probably take a peek at all her other workouts. definitely a site to bookmark if you want to get fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment